No /dev/zap/ctl created for a TDM400P

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Jun 17 18:02:36 UTC 2007

I have a TDM400P in my dual Athlon MP box that appears to not be fully detected.
lspci -v shows it has a pci id of b1d9 which is not the pci id that was missing
in a recently fixed bug for wctdm.
There is not an entry for the device in /etc/sysconfig/hwconf.
I have installed zaptel, zaptel-utils, zaptel-lib and zaptel-devel.
I am not seeing kernel modules for zaptel or wctdm and am not sure if this indicates
I need to install some other package, the drivers are built into the kernel (2.6.21-1.3228.fc7)
or if I need to get some non-Fedora package.