Strange effect with sound card

Franck Y franck110 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:13:17 UTC 2007

On 5/23/07, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 04:05 -0400, Franck Y wrote:
> > I have a strange behaviour with my laptop (Ferrari 5000).
> >
> > I installed the FC6. Nealy everything was correct but the sound.
> >
> > The thing is i hear nothing, execpt when i put the heaphone,and when i
> > put the hearphone, i just hear the right side of the heaphone.
>
> Obvious questions:  Do the headphones work correctly when plugged into
> something else?  Do the headphones plug into the laptop headphone socket
> fully?  Do other headphones work with the laptop?
>
> I hate 3.5 mm headphone connections with a vengeance.  They, often, fit
> rather badly, and some are manufactured with dimensions that just don't
> suit other connectors.
>
> --
> (This box runs FC6, my others run FC4 & FC5, in case that's
>  important to the thread.)

> --

Hello,

I have the same behavior in fc7.

i tried to explain clearly again.

The headphone work perfectly.

When i don't plug my headphone on my laptop, i can't hear anything. I
ve check the mixer everything is at the maximum.

WHne i plug the headphone, i can hear some sound (in the headphone)
but it's only coming on the right headphone.

Franck

--
Franck