FC7 Samba second question

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 09:48:29 UTC 2007

On another PC I have this samba.conf file. I made the trial to connect
to my [myshare] and I get a window asking my password in order to
connect.
I write the correct password, but the window still pops-up and I can't connect.
This PC was upgraded from FC6 to FC7
Tnx for help....

#======================= Global Settings =====================================
[global]
	dns proxy = no
	log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
	cups options = raw
	load printers = yes
	writeable = yes
	server string = Samba Server
	path = /home/antonio/Documenti
	workgroup = workgroup
	os level = 20
	public = yes
	security = user
	max log size = 50

#============================ Share Definitions ==============================
[homes]
   comment = Home Directories
   browseable = yes
   writable = yes

[printers]
   comment = All Printers
   path = /usr/spool/samba
   browseable = no
# Set public = yes to allow user 'guest account' to print
   guest ok = no
   writable = no
   printable = yes

# The following two entries demonstrate how to share a directory so that two
# users can place files there that will be owned by the specific users. In this
# setup, the directory should be writable by both users and should have the
# sticky bit set on it to prevent abuse. Obviously this could be extended to
# as many users as required.
[myshare]
   comment = Mary's and Fred's stuff
path = /home/antonio/shared