Microsoft closes another deal, is redhat next?

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 20:29:51 UTC 2007

Skunk Worx wrote:

[snip]

> Kudos to RedHat for sticking to their guns. Unix predates MS-anything by
> decades so it's all kind of humorous.

I'm not sure this is true, but even if it were, Linux is not UNIX.
What we commonly call Linux is actually Linux (the kernel) which
doesn't predate MS products, and GNU, which, as we all know, means
GNU is Not UNIX. So, Unix dates have nothing to do with this discussion.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.