A Movie system for FC6 and F7

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 19 22:16:42 UTC 2007

>     Hi David, I didn't discover vlc and I was told to try it and it
> works good. I don't think my success will be interesting to my wife. But
> to guys on this list yes!

Hi Karl,

Don't get me the wrong way, I have no intent to dampen your enthusiasm for
linux or Fedora, or to get at you in a personal way, but I think you under
estimate the competence of the audience on this list. I am sure most people
on this list either a) already know about vlc or b) know enough about
yum/rpm/apt/smart or whatever update mechanism they use to find out.

There is no need to constantly spam this list with either your daily
(hourly..) updates on how you are getting along or what you have learn in the
last 24 hours. Please stop it.

Chris