Correction

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 20 15:19:48 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 08:16 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> I see the FC6 yum look at the livina repos. Why does F7 not do that?

In either case, you have to add it to your configuration.  If you go to
<http://rpm.livna.org/> there's instructions.  But, in a nutshell, the
following will set it up for you in one go:

rpm -Uvh http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-7.rpm

I get the impression that Karl is ignoring my posts (seeing how the
volume control issue was answered by me long ago, yet he kept on
struggling with the wrong RPM for the volume manager).  So, if he's
still asking about how to get Livna to work for several more messages,
someone else might like to cut and paste the above.

--
(This box runs Centos 5.0, my others still run FC 4, 5, 6, & 7, in case that's
 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.