ATI Technologies Inc Radeon XPRESS 200M driver ++ F7 Can't getitto work.

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Jun 21 22:35:50 UTC 2007

I just have to say that I will avoid ATI in the future. It sucks that
they will *not* release their source code so that it works in Linux.
*Face It*, NVidia rules the closed source drivers. Users who are highly
into games ave that to thank.
NVidia users, help out with the Nouveau project. ATI, there is some
reverse engineering project but for ATI to go ope source would be more
advantageous to promote higher sales of *hardware*, vaporware for
hardware only hurts the sales of the hardware. NVidia and ATI are not on
my list for future purchases. nobody cares but my money though. :-)

Jim

--
Bugs come in through open Windows.