HTML messages

Matthew Saltzman mjs at CLEMSON.EDU
Fri Jun 22 22:39:29 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 13:11 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
> I'm sorry Matthew Saltzman who is working on my Bug, and a guy who
> signs as "Tim" are using HTML email which my Thunderbird will not
> decode. This is because I have selected a big font which is easy for my
> old eyes to see. I can read all straight ascii of tiny font because my
> system blows it up to normal size.
>
>     Just to see I printed Matt's email but it still comes out as garbage.
>
>     So please, if you have a way to switch to ascii from HTML do so at
> least on the list. Then we can all read it.

Damn, am I really sending HTML?  (Obviously, somebody other than Karl
will have to answer, if I am.)

If I am, I apologize profusely and ask:

How can I get Evolution not to do that?  (And if you're going to say,
"Use TBird," save yourself the keystrokes, please...)  HTML is not
checked in the Format pull-down.  I found the tab to select HTML
formatting and it's not checked either.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences