Volume Control use

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 22 22:51:22 UTC 2007

>     Well that's a good story. Please let me be one who doesn't believe
> you. This is because there are now 3 people working on the bug I wrote
> today! I doubt that those working on the bugs are more stupid than you?

Why do you find it so hard to believe that something that is a problem for you
isn't a problem for other people.

Its perfectly possibility that there is a bug somewhere that is affecting you,
and people are working on, but for what ever reason other users running
exactly the same packages are not effected. It is perfectly possible that
your hardware, which is probably different to David's triggers the problem
when his does not.

FWIW, I don't see the problem you are having either. I am running F7 and am
fully updated.

cheers Chris