Where are the Fedora 7 CD ISOs

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jun 23 05:52:24 UTC 2007

> Additional variations of any sort in the releases have a cost
> associated with it. There is additional testing or mirror space they
> require for example. All the mirrors are voluntary and will push back
> if you duplicate the same packages in several different formats.

So???  Make ISOs available, and those mirrors that want to can have
them, those that don't can just use the DVDs.  Users can pick which they
want to use.  It was common enough to have the opposite issue (mirrors
that will carry CD ISOs but no DVD ISOs).

--
(This box runs FC7, my others still run FC 4, 5, 6, & CentOS 5.0, in
 case that's important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.