evolution is better on F7.

Antti J. Huhtala ahuhtal4 at welho.com
Sun Jun 24 18:25:01 UTC 2007

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 09:23:00 -0500
Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> One has to be careful what you wish for. I wanted spamassassin to work
> better. On F7 it maybe works to well. I am just kidding.
>
> Anyway for the first time fedora-list mail is showing up in junk and
> most of the spam does too. Maybe all the spam but I am not sure of
> that.
>
> Do others have the same experience?

In short: YES! This is the first time I ever saw it happen with
Evolution and Fedora. I'm using F7 in my x86_64 box, and never saw
Evolution mail client do anything to/with spam before, though I've had
SpamAssassin installed since FC5, IIRC.

My box doesn't put fedora-list mail to junk, though. I doesn't detect
all spam either, but now I get, on average, two spam in my inbox and 13
out of 15 end up in junk folder daily. This IS progress!

Regards

Antti