Adobe Acrobat

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jun 24 20:58:01 UTC 2007

>     I can't keep you from being the 8th message. This one is obviously
> un-necessary since it came long after my Thank You to Frank Cox, who
> told me what to do. Had not others asked for more details, which were
> not needed there would have been fewer messages.

Oh come on Karl.

Surely you don't think that everyone else gets the emails at the same time as
you do ? Its perfectly nature that some people reply to emails that have
already had a response. Everyone receives the emails in different ways and at
different rates, so you are bound to get cases like this...

Chris