A bright idea...

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:49:37 UTC 2007

On 25/06/07, bruce <bedouglas at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Dotan...
>
> No. You might not be that bad a guy when compared to a rapist. But I think
> that your actions do indicate to some extenet the kind of person you are. I'm
> not judging bad or good

The kind of person who will do what it takes to get a job done. I did
not do what I did 'just for fun', even though I tell it that way. I
had an assignment to print and turn in. I spent a good week on that
paper, and none of the university machines had Open Office. I could
not install OOo on the machines, and I did not know about PortableApps
at that time. I did have a slax or knoppix disc (I switch between
them) with OOo, and it was either boot the livecd or not turn in the
assignment. I can get rather creative in those moments.

> But I'm pretty sure your IT guy wouldn't appreciate what you're doing!

Probably not. I hope they are not on this list.

> peace..

And security...

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/