new F7 livna nvidia driver problem?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Mon Jun 25 21:40:46 UTC 2007

Since installing F7 and the nvidia driver from livna, I sometimes
find the system console video screwed up so bad my LCD monitor
claims it is out of range. I normally use run level 3 and startx
rather than run level 5, so I'm expecting to see a plain old
text mode console screen when I sit down at the computer.

Usually the machine is working fine, just the console video is
screwed up - I can ssh in and reboot and that cures it.

Anyone seen this one with nvidia drivers and Fedora 7?