Apple 30" Monitor

dsavage at peaknet.net dsavage at peaknet.net
Tue Jun 26 00:52:48 UTC 2007

Software anti-aliasing may not work in all cases. Even in Windows I've
seen several flat panel monitors whose displays look terribly pixelated
and "stair-steppy" when set to display any resolution less than their
designated max. When a video signal syncs up 1:1 with the horizontal and
vertical pixels in the display, voila!  If your Apple's video card can
support 2560x1600 (even if only 16-bit), I'd give it a try. (That's a
16:10 aspect ratio rather than 16:9, if it matters.)

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL

Not sure about the actual resolution, but as far as fuzzy fonts go, you