DVD Burner permission question

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 01:55:14 UTC 2007

Follow up, I tried to use the growisofs on a dvd+rw disc and this is
the only output from dmesg:

VMBlock warning: DentryOpRevalidate: invalid args from kernel
VMBlock warning: DentryOpRevalidate: invalid args from kernel
VMBlock warning: DentryOpRevalidate: invalid args from kernel
VMBlock warning: DentryOpRevalidate: invalid args from kernel

Growisofs told me it was restarting in dvd-rw mode and then the driver
just started clicking, about 6 clicks and a buzz, 6 - buzz and on and
on and on.  I had to ssh in from another machine then teleinit to 3
then eject cdrom before it would let it go.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at