Microsoft closes another deal, is redhat next?

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 26 07:58:43 UTC 2007

Ed Greshko wrote:

> http://www.linux.com/feature/115066

Reminds me of the infamous suits between Motorola and Hitachi,
in which Motorola claimed that Hitachi was using information
garnered from possession of the masks for the MC680x0, and
attempted to get serious monies out of Hitachi, while Hitachi
then counter sued claiming that the CMOS technology Motorola used
to create the MC680x0 (VFET) infringed its patents and tried
to suppress Motorola marketing the '30. Both sides prevailed,
then immediately licensed the technologies under dispute to
each other when they realized that neither could benefit
from being deprived of marketing their products.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.