A bright idea...

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:30:17 UTC 2007

On 25/06/07, Chris Jones <jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> > The kind of person who will do what it takes to get a job done. I did
> > not do what I did 'just for fun', even though I tell it that way. I
> > had an assignment to print and turn in. I spent a good week on that
> > paper, and none of the university machines had Open Office.
>
> Open office has a PDF converter built in so you could have just used that and
> used a PDF viewer on the university machines (I'm assuming they had one...)
>
> Chris

I didn't  know that the university machines would not have OOo (and
that I could not install it) when I saved the document. I could have
saved it as a text file, for that matter, as the formatting was not
critical.

In any case, I'm rather proud of my solution. Creative problem
solving, without hurting anybody, is a good trait, no?

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/