F7: Evolution constantly crashing

Christian Menzel christian.menzel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 15:40:46 UTC 2007

> I would suggest there is something wrong with your evolution software
> but this freezing does not happen to me, I would start from the
> beginning and remove all your evolution software and start with a fresh
> install.

I'm also experiencing the freezing.
First on an updated F7 which I installed freshly when the freezing occurred.
Now I installed evolution 2.11 from rawhide and it is still freezing
every few minutes.
Right now I have to decide to use whether claws mail or thunderbird
because evolution is unusable on my system.

Chris