Sunclock question

Paul Erickson paule at sfu.ca
Tue Jun 26 19:53:32 UTC 2007

I am having trouble locating and running sunclock once I have it
installed. After a pirut install, sunclock does not
seem to appear on any of the menus, and my google searches have not
turned up any info on how to run it.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt at telus.net

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

“Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates it's warriors from it's scholars will have it's thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools" - Thucydides - The Pelopenisia

"The Malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous." - Churchill