Adobe Acrobat

Rogue roguexz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 05:20:25 UTC 2007

Erik P. Olsen wrote:

> Aaron Konstam wrote:
>> On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 23:55 +0200, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
>>> Aaron Konstam wrote:
>>> [snip]
>>> I use firefox 1.5.0.12 and I don't see this "File Types" box. Do I
>>> need an extension to get it?

>>> --
>>> Ciao, Erik.
>> I don't think it is called File types in that version. But there is a
>> manage
>>  tab that you can click on near the lower right of of the Contents
>> window.
>>
> I checked again, and I don't see this "Manage" button on the content
> window. However, I found it on firefox 2.0.0.4, so I assume it's a
> version 2 feature only.

Ok, I have installed the plugin and ensured that it shows up in
about:plugins, but for some reason, clicking on a PDF document causes
the browser to bring up a download save/open-with dialog!

The file types -> manage dialog shows me the behavior of various file
types, but all of them do not have a file extension defined.

Anymore pointers?

thanks,
Rogue

p.s.:
The file that I am trying to load is a OOo -> PDF document -> Uploaded
onto the web. http://roguexz.googlepages.com/HarshaRamesh.pdf
I do not think that it is an issue with the document per se, or is it?