Adobe Acrobat

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 27 14:02:03 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 10:50 +0530, Rogue wrote:

> Erik P. Olsen wrote:
> >

> > Aaron Konstam wrote:

> >> I don't think it is called File types in that version. But there is a
> >> manage
> >>  tab that you can click on near the lower right of of the Contents
> >> window.
> >>
> > I checked again, and I don't see this "Manage" button on the content
> > window. However, I found it on firefox 2.0.0.4, so I assume it's a
> > version 2 feature only.
First let me admit my boo-boo. In firefox 1.5.x instead of Manage you
get two windows: Helpers and plugins.
There should  be lines that start with Adobe like Adone Document Formatter

. Those are the ones that should be associated with acroread.
> the browser to bring up a download save/open-with dialog!
>
> The file types -> manage dialog shows me the behavior of various ere
> types, but all of them do not have a file extension defined.
>
> Anymore pointers?
>
> thanks,
> Rogue
>
> p.s.:
> The file that I am trying to load is a OOo -> PDF document -> Uploaded
> onto the web. http://roguexz.googlepages.com/HarshaRamesh.pdf
> I do not think that it is an issue with the document per se, or is it?

Bizoos, n.: The millions of tiny individual bumps that make up a
basketball. -- Rich Hall, "Sniglets"
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net