Skype and Linux

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Wed Jun 27 22:20:04 UTC 2007

Kam Leo wrote:
> On 6/27/07, Karl Larsen <k5di at zianet.com> wrote:
>> Nigel Henry wrote:

> volume is set for 75% or any reasonalbe value except mute.

    OK. Let me say for the last time, I am in touch with the people who
wrote the Skype for Linux. They told me today to gather some data from
my work with it here and send it to them. I did so and they said they
are working on a new version for Linux and I will be a beta tester.

    So please drop this subject. There is nothing more to say.

Karl