kernels going worst and worst (fc6) and no answer on this list

Alan Cox alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Thu Jun 28 11:03:23 UTC 2007

> I never got any answer! do kernel developers never read this list?

They do but bugs are tracked in bugzilla, and like all free distributions
there is no service contract or guarantee.

> What will happen with the next kernel? System won't boot? shall I lose
> my printer? My soundcard?

Well hopefully whatever is broken on your box will get fixed, but if you
want that to happen file a bugzilla for it and include relevant details
(such as what hardware, processor, disks etc you have)

Alan