Headless Fedora?

Montana Quiring montanaq at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:26:25 UTC 2007

I think it can mean both: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headless
...and I kind of mean it both ways, as I don't want a GUI grabbing CPU
cycles and I don't want to attach a mouse/kbd/monitor to it.

Thanks for the advice everyone.
I'm asking because I am wanting to set up Scalix and am finding it
quite difficult under Ubuntu (server), so I wanted to try a headless
Fedora as a base, which should be better supported.

Hope that makes sense.

I hadn't thought of changing the run level. That's a good idea. then I
can still boot to a GUI if I need it for something. hmmm...gonna have
to think more about this.

Thanks again.

-Montana