Mail log problem -

Bob Goodwin - W2BOD bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Thu Jun 28 18:14:05 UTC 2007

I had been using  Mail -s "msg-logs" bobgoodwin at wildblue.net <
/var/spool/mail/bobg
until about three weeks ago when it quit working.

I am beginning to think that my ISP has done something to cause these
messages not to go through since it appeared to me that they were making
changes that created a lot of disruption in the mail server operation at
that time.

I have been trying to send other files such as:

Mail -s "msg-logs" bobgoodwin at wildblue.net < /home/bobg/ootext/FAP.txt

with no success, nothing comes back?  Normally these are filtered into a
Thunderbird directory "msg-logs"  The filter set up looks ok. I haven't
changed anything there and if it didn't work I would hope the mail would
just show up in Inbox.

Is there a way I could see the outgoing message to be sure it is
actually being sent?

Can someone suggest a logical way to troubleshoot this problem?  I've
been putting this problem off but it's an annoyance that needs fixing!

Bob Goodwin