FC6 network problem.

Srikanth Konjarla srikanth.konjarla at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:14:14 UTC 2007

Not sure if this is the solution to the problem but try this.

# /sbin/sysctl -a | grep tcp_window
net.ipv4.tcp_window_scaling = 1
# /sbin/sysctl -e net.ipv4.tcp_window_scaling=0

Essentially the TCP Window scaling is being changed from 1 to 0. As i
said, i am not sure if this is the real problem. But, give it a try as
some routers do not work well with Linux.

Srikanth