Invisible mouse pointer problem

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Fri Jun 29 12:47:11 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:
> Tom Diehl wrote:

had this same problem with FC6. actually i still have the problem every
time i try to update xorg. i have to add the following to xorg.conf:

Option      "HWcursor" "false"

in the "Device" section.

i believe that might solve your problem.

--
jack wallen, jr. www.monkeypantz.net
It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong. - Voltaire