Grub sucks!

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Fri Jun 29 22:51:34 UTC 2007

    I have made 3 CD-Rom's following instructions with care from info
grub and while close it's still not right. I took the things from my
/boot/grub/ directory and put them in the .iso file and made the last
CD. It comes up just like the page I get when I turn on my computer! Cool.

    Alas when you try to boot anything it errors out ends with hit any
key and your back looking again. Better than nothing.

    I guess I need to look at grub.conf and try and figure out what I
need to change but nothing comes to mind now.

Karl