Grub sucks!

Thomas Tschoepke Soares ttsoares at cristhom.com.br
Sat Jun 30 02:54:40 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 16:51 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
>     I have made 3 CD-Rom's following instructions with care from info
> grub and while close it's still not right. I took the things from my
> /boot/grub/ directory and put them in the .iso file and made the last
> CD. It comes up just like the page I get when I turn on my computer! Cool.

Agree!!!!    Grub really suxx.

After many years using LILO, moved to Grub trying to stay up to date.

Then, after 2 ugly cases with Grub - at one it deletes all partitions on
two HDs... (i could recover all with TestDisck) i moved "back" to LILO
and will stay on it.

Besides, AFAIK Grub do not offer the useful "-R" option of LILO.

Just my 2 cents.