linux IP watcher

Konstantin Svist fry.kun at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 04:40:20 UTC 2007

There are at least a few web services that offer a host-to-dynamic IP
service.
Basically, you set up some special software that updates their website
every time your host gets a new IP - and you always access it using the
same URL

For example, no-ip.com provides this service freely.
I"m sure there are others, too