problem with post install of Fedora when booting up to Gnome

Zachary Napora agentunix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:58:08 UTC 2007

Does the computer have a PCMCIA card? And are there any other unusual
problems with certain hardware, network interface works and everything?
Unless something strange happened and it's conflicting, all odds are on that
it's a hardware problem, personally I'd start by disabling unnecessary
devices and see if it resolves.