Fedora 7

Paul Smith phhs80 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 08:50:06 UTC 2007

On 6/2/07, David Timms <dtimms at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> >> Looks awesome, works awesome. It's one of the most flawless and simple
> >> Linux installs I have had in a long time, even with the somewhat unusual
> >> setup I have.
> >>
> >> Thanks for an awesome release!
> >
> > Lucky man! Here, the installation dvd simply does not install anything
> > at all...
>
> I would be interested in helping you out { just 'cause it's hard to
> believe ;) }
>
> Are you doing a fresh install or upgrade ?

Please, David, believe in what I said: F7 does NOT install here.

I am trying to upgrade my FC6 installation with F7 installation dvd,
but the process of installation gets deadlocked when

at the loading SCSI drivers stage.

I have already reported here this problem, but I have not get much feedback:

http://marc.info/?l=fedora-list&m=118064286119514&w=2

Paul