Fedora 7

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 22:18:30 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-02 at 21:33 +0100, Paul Smith wrote:

> > > Perhaps, RedHat wants to keep people silent regarding the faulty
> > > installation dvd that they have created.
> >
> > Bad assumption with no basis. Lots of people use bugzilla to request
> > features, file bug reports or even do package reviews.
>
> I was not fully assertive; notice that I used the word "perhaps".

The comma after "Perhaps" separates it from the rest of the sentence
leaving us with the declarative statement that "RedHat wants to keep
people silent." See it? Besides, they haven't told me to shut up for
years, so I doubt there are any conspiracies except the flap over
Selinux and the NSA... but we won't open that can of worms again!

Again, if there was anything hugely at fault in the install DvD, Rahul
would have said so. He was upfront when FC6 installed an i686 kernel
with an i586 kernel-depend. Ric