Cd Images

Troy Bull troy.bull at uni.edu
Sat Jun 2 23:15:31 UTC 2007

Mark Haney wrote:
> Troy Bull wrote:
>> Are there cd images for fedora 7 anywhere?  I can't seem to find them.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Troy
>>

> Yep.  Had the same question.  You need the LIVE version of your
> architecture.  The CD can then either get the rest of the packages
> online or, download the DVD version and do a disk based install.

Not including CD Rom images seems like a giant mistake.  I have a
laptop, with a CD drive only, and the boot CD doesn't recognize my
wireless adapter, so I am just sunk?  What is my install method?  I
fear, without CD Rom images, I am out of luck..  I am sure I am not the
only one, and in the spirit of free software this seems a mistake.

Troy