Does Fedora 7 support my wireless device?

John Lagrue jlagrue at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:15:53 UTC 2007

Or perhaps not so much in luck. It certainly doesn't seem to want to
work, at least, not with NetworkManager. Disconnecting the wired
connection does not start NM scans for wireless devices. If fact, the
wireless light does not come on.

And if I go to the command line and try ifup eth1 then I get "bcm43xx
device eth1 does not seem to be present, delaying initialization."

Any ideas?