What to do after yum install bugzilla?

Don Russell fedora at drussell.dnsalias.com
Sun Jun 3 23:38:27 UTC 2007

Don Russell wrote:
> I've just upgraded from FC6 to F7.
>
> This is my own personal system, and I thought for fun I'd install
> bugzilla to keep track of my own issues etc.
>
> yum install bugzilla went fine... but now, every 15 minutes I get an
> e-mail:

 Sorry for the duplicate posting.... when it hadn't posted after 10
hours or so, and other messages from me had, I figured "something happened".

But, while I'm here, I have since solved the problem.... (with some help
from the bugzilla group list) :-)

Looking at /etc/httpd/conf.d/bugzilla lead me to /usr/share/bugzilla
which is where the checksetup.pl script is that needed to be run.