More upgrade goodness

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Mon Jun 4 15:27:17 UTC 2007

Has anyone mounted a DVD iso and used it via apache to upgrade a system?
  I can use ftp I suppose, but it would require setting up ftp here and
I"m not all the keen on doing it unless I absolutely have to.  I''ve
read where apache doesn't like files greater than 2GB, but if the ISO is
mounted it should only serve up the files it needs, not the entire ISO.
  Right?

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support