'smart' doesn't work

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 23:30:47 UTC 2007

On 6/4/07, André Costa <blueser at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently unable to use smart to upgrade my newly installed F7:
>
> # smart upgrade --update
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "/usr/bin/smart", line 27, in <module>
>    from smart import init, initDistro, initPlugins, initPsyco
> ImportError: No module named smart
>
> Anyone knows how to workaround this?
>
> Additional info:
>
> ~ rpm -q smart
> smart-0.50-45.fc6
>
> TIA
>
> Andre

fedora-package-config-smart did not have the core and updates
repositiories configured. You will need to supply the core
(Everything) and updates channel info. An updated version of
fedora-package-config-smart has been tested and should make it out of
testing soon. If you cannot wait go to the updates/testing/7/i386
directory of your favorite mirror, download and install
fedora-package-config-smart-7-8.1.i386.rpm.