Trying to burn F7 DVD.

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Tue Jun 5 17:36:47 UTC 2007

I have never burned a DVD before, so mabe Im doing something wrong.

but, when I try with my copy of xcdroast 0.98alpha15 from FC6, I have to
set the disk size (that should be automatic) and when I go to do the burn
I get the error message
    execv error while calling /usr/bin/cdrecord.prodvd (No such file or
directory)
So how am I suposed to burn the CD?

Checking Fedora7 iso with the loop file system, I dont even find xcdrecord
there so I cant update from the F7 source. Mumph.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com