Fedora 7 FAQ - Draft for feedback

Scott Berry sberry at northlc.com
Tue Jun 5 21:51:25 UTC 2007

Rahul,

This question needs some more explanation the release notes may be
sufficient for beginners but what about those of us who have some experience
with Linux.  I myself would like to know more about this change.  Here is
the question:

Why are all the hard disks in my system called /dev/sdX?
This is expected behavior with latest kernel provided in Fedora 7. See
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f7/en_US/sn-Kernel.html

I need to please correct your English just a little bit on this question.
This is not meant to be rude at all.  It just does not sound right.

I have answers to questions I want to add to this FAQ. How can I do that?

If you have wiki access just edit this page and add them. If not contact
RahulSundaram.

Otherwise, you did a fantastic job.  Good work keep it up.
Scott