gnucash

kendall green kendall.green at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 23:42:48 UTC 2007

I chose Fedora because the upgrade cycle and package selection fit my needs,
since I don't have high speed internet access and need Firefox, Open Office
and gnucash.  I was disappointed to find that Fedora 7 did not contain
gnucash.  I spent a couple of hours downloading gnucash 2.0.5 and installing
it.  Also please consider allowing pirut to use the DVD for package
changes.  I know that I can edit the /etc/yum-repro-d/fedora-repo files to
disallow internet update and enable DVD updates, but it is a pain to change
the files each time.

--
Kendall Green