heads up on ndiswrapper

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Wed Jun 6 23:09:49 UTC 2007

Knute Johnson wrote:
> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

>>> I've got one USB network device that wouldn't work with 1.43 so I
>>> removed the Livna ndiswrapper and downloaded, compiled and installed
>>> 1.46.  That fixed the problems with the device.
>>>

>> Does one of you two want to help maintaining the 1.46 version in livna?
>> It has no proper maintainer currently.
>>
>> CU
>> thl
>>

> Thorsten:
>
> So what does it take to be a maintainer?   What would my duties be?
>
> Thanks,
>
> knute...

I'll be glad to offer my services, especially in building RPMS for
different archs, since I have several I manage anyway.

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support