FC7 Package updater

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Thu Jun 7 15:02:27 UTC 2007

antonio montagnani wrote:
> When I start Package updater I get an error:
> Unable to retrieve software information.This could be caused by not
> having a network connection available (that of course is o.k.)

It's probably just due to the fact that the mirrorlist and repo
information is not working correctly.  F7 was just released and this is
similar behaviour ot what happened with FC6 was released.  It took
several weeks I think before the updates became generally available.

--
Da mihi sis bubulae frustrum assae, solana tuberosa in modo gallico
fricta, ac quassum lactatum coagulatum crassum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support