heads up on ndiswrapper

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Thu Jun 7 22:35:26 UTC 2007

| From: Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info>

| On 07.06.2007 01:09, Mark Haney wrote:

| > Knute Johnson wrote:

| > I'll be glad to offer my services, especially in building RPMS for
| > different archs, since I have several I manage anyway.

| I'd say you two guys do it together and take a look at the srpms

At the moment, I'm not really in a position to help.  The main reason
is that I don't use ndiswrapper.  I did set it up on a Ubuntu system
but even that system normally resides at the far side of another
country.

Thanks for all the work that goes into Livna!  Thanks to Knute for
volunteering.  And thanks to Giri who puts a lot of effort into
ndiswrapper.