Fedora 7 FAQ - Draft for feedback

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:54:22 UTC 2007

On 6/5/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Here is the draft Fedora 7 specific FAQ that consolidates my answers to
> questions asked frequently in this list about Fedora 7.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora7/FAQ
>
> Feedback is welcome. I will post a announcement to fedora-announce list
> or link to it from a prominent place in the website later on.
>
> Rahul

I searched the Fedora Project site and the above FAQ but could not
readily find the system requirements for running the Live CD. There
are lots of information for how to create a Live CD but nothing for a
first time user.

System/hardware requirements used to be easy to find. Perhaps the
website maintainers are spending too much time on gloss and forgetting
the little things.

The memory requirements should also be placed in the description field
of the torrent page. Perhaps as a footnote.