updating Fedora 7 & KDE

Kevin Kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Fri Jun 8 17:51:28 UTC 2007

Hi List;

in the past I've always had to add a KDE repo to /etc/yum.repos.d/ and run
a "yum update" or "yum install <kde stuff>" to get a fully updated system.

Likewise after my initial install I usually had lots of updates to be applied.

Upon installing Fedora 7 I went to the update tool (smart I think) and I only
had a short list of updates.

Is this really the full list of updates to bring my system current?

Do I need to add a new repo to yum or smart (or both) to get the latest stable
KDE updates ?

Are there any other useful repos I should add? is the extras repo
automatically added or do I need to add it myself?

When I did the install I went to the dialog to add additional repositories and
it wanted a url and a name only. I had no clue what url to enter so I skipped
it.

Thanks in advance...