Installation Problem - f7 vmware

Olaf Hartmer o.hartmer at gmx.de
Sun Jun 10 19:24:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

the problem is not related to the VMWARE, but to the DVD.
I just tried to do the inastallation directly from DVD without VMWARE.

There is the same problem.
Installation (normal, text or rescue) started. But then, the
CD of FC7 to continue the installation could not be found.

I will try to do another download vioa Torrent, and not the mirror.

Best Rergards
Olaf