Anyone have F6 XSANE working with a HP6300 Scanner?

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Tue Jun 12 00:23:23 UTC 2007

I havent used my scanner in AGES, and during that time have had
a failure on my SCSI card, so I had to move the scanner from
SCSI -> USB.

However, while it USED TO WORK (and that may have been in f4
or earlier) with f6 the scan head in the scanner never moves.

So either my scanner has decided to die, or the software doesnt know
how to deal with this scanner any more (tho it says it does) via a USB.

Anyone out there running F6, with SANE and XSANE and a HP6300?

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg at dwf.com