Fedora 7 for Remote Server

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Tue Jun 12 12:55:46 UTC 2007

Around 01:45pm on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 (UK time), Itamar Reis Peixoto scrawled:

> for me Centos and RHEL it`s a old version of fedora.
>
> I preffer fedora. lasted kernel. lasted virtualization tools and better
> hardware support.
>
> :-)
>
> if you like centos or RHEL it`s your problem;

Given that one of the many plusses of free software is that it offers
you a real choice, surely it is only a fool who doesn't take advantage
of this choice, and insists that there is one particular distro, or even
OS, that is best in all circumstances.

Understand the differences, identify the advantages and disadvantages to
your particular need, and try to give your users the best compromise
available.

Steve

--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 13:51:11 up 18:29,  0 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.02, 0.01